Did you know that when you dry one load of clothes, you are pumping all the warm air from the house outside? During the winter, this is air that you just paid to have your furnace heat. A dryer works by pulling air through the vent in the back of the dryer, heating it up and then forcing it outside your home. Because of this, a single load of laundry will empty an average 1600 square foot home of all its warm air. Where does the replacement air come from? Outside of course. Cold replacement air enters the house through flues, leaky windows and other sources. Your furnace then has to do its job all over again.
Heat Helper will eliminate the heat that escapes your home during the dryer cycle. Heat Helper allows you to circulate the warm air that has been pulled from your home and would otherwise be forced outside your home via the dryer vent, reducing the frequency of your furnace usage. Along with keeping the warm air in, Heat Helper also adds additional heat and humidity to the air which reduces the dryness and static electricity of your home during winter months, while still allowing for outside venting during warmer months.
- Saves Room Heat from Being Wasted
- Assists Furnace in Heating Your Home
- Adds Humidity to Dry Winter Air
- Switch For Indoor or Outdoor Venting
- Easy-to-clean Snap-on Filter
- Sturdy Construction
- Fits Under Standard-height Cabinetry
- 29" wide, 9" tall, 27" long, weighs 23lbs
- Raises Dryer Height For Easier Loading / Unloading